QUALITY SOUND AND VIDEO · RELIABLE ENGINEERING · PERSONAL SERVICE
Wired-Up is a premium grade AV, automation and audio contractor. Our services include:
- Home cinema design and installation
- Multi-room audio and video for new-builds and refurbishment
- Presentation systems (board rooms, meeting rooms)
- Video conferencing
- Commercial and professional sound systems (bars, restaurants, hotels and clubs)
- Smart home / home automation technologies
- We design, supply and install our systems using good quality equipment and materials and applying the utmost attention to detail. We are used to working in high profile commercial premises and super-prime homes.
When we work on your project you can expect:
- A comprehensive design process
- Full drawings and documentation
- Co-operation and co-ordination with other trades
- Professional installation services
- Clean, tidy and courteous personnel
Of course that is what you would expect from any professional contractor. What we believe sets us apart from the crowd is:
- Belief in and adherance to published standards and accepted good practice
- Committment to the importance of infrastructure and future proofing
- Tried and tested sub-systems for the utmost reliability
- All integration work carried out in-house, including rack-building and programming
We strongly believe in the motto that our installs should ‘look great, sound great and be a joy to use’. Budget considering, we always aim for the best sound and video quality possible, the neatest installation possible and intuitive controls appropriate to the technical skill of the user or operator.
We are lucky to have met some great people over the last 9 years. In particular:
Breese and Earle Electrical Services
Breese and Earle, run by Trevor and Sean respectively, is a firm of around 8 electricians based out of Redditch. They have been in business for around two decades and offer an extremely professional service. As well as standard electrics, Breese and Earle has significant experience working with generators / UPS / standby power systems, data cabling and large lighting control / dimming systems. They have worked in schools, factories, homes worth over £40m, and everything in between.
We often work with Breese and Earle either mutually sub-contracting (we sometimes use their services at first fix stage) or offering a fully managed electrical and AV, data and automation package.
For more information on their service, or to get in contact, visit Breese and Earle Electrical Contractor’s website.